Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tagged By Wayne * Sry For My Late Reply =p *

Q: Ever had chickenpox
yup..when i was baby

Q: Fell off your chair
yaaa~

Q: Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call
yes...waiting my idol to call me..but its imposibble XD

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now
errr...brain is blank now

Q: Are you talking to anyone now
talking to myself   LOL

Q: Do you want children
yes..atleast 2..hahaa

Q: Are your toe nails painted
i dont like colorful nails

Q: What color shirt are you wearing
white

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday
eating

Q: I can't wait to
cant wait to nth

Q: When did you cry last
errr...13 of march

Q: Are you a friendly person
ya GUaaa~

Q: Do you have any pets
ya!!  at pet society..hahaha

Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now
house lo...

Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
ermmm...nope

Q: Do you sleep with the TV on?
sometimes..

Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of?
wow..alot ppl there

Q: Do you eat healthy?
yes!!  im healthy  LOL~

Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex
i dont have any ex ex

Q: 5 of my bad habits..
bite my fingernails  -but i dun eat it- =p
always sleep in the class
annoyed ppl
eat alot
do stupid stuff

* hahahaa *

Tag 5 people
anyone that 1 to do  =)

No comments: