Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 Sad but Happy :')

it's been 4 months i never update my blog.
now im here to write something for my dearest friends.
today i really cried a loooooot.
coz i know today is the last day of my high school life.
even though next week still need to go school for SPM
but during SPM i don't think we have time to chit chat or play around.
everyone will focus in their studies.
plus some of us sit separately.
this make us more hard to see each other :/
people will say
'aiyaa, graduate dy still can ask everyone to meet 1 maa'
but i think this is kinda hard to gather everyone.
coz everyone will be busy with their college life.
or maybe some of them will go oversea?
i really miss the crazy time with my friends.
we are like 1 big family.
everyone will mix around, not like 1 gang 1 gang.
11 years / 5 years of friendship.
when i think back the sweetest memories with them
my tears started to drop.
-tears of happiness and also sadness-
when i need help, they always by my side.
when im sad they are the one who make me laugh out loud.
really thank youuu very muucch my dears
i appreciate all of you a loot.
sincerely from my heart
if you all didnt exist in my life i think
i can say my life is just black & white.
sometimes i might be annoying but just wanna
to let you guys know i annoy the ones I love :)
our laughs are unlimited.
our memories are countless
these are the moments I will always treasure.
Never forget.
And always remember
lastly, our FRIENDSHIP is ENDLESS
the whole time i writing this post my tears keep coming out
plus listening to Graduation by Vitamin C
gooooshhhhh. this is really sad. :'(





































































Graduation by Vitamin C :



And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
And if you got something that you need to say
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
These memories are playing like a film without sound
And I keep thinking of that night in June
I didn't know much of love
But it came too soon
And there was me and you
And then we got real blue
Stay at home talking on the telephone
And we would get so excitedand we'd get so scared
Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair
And this is how it feels

[1]
As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
From whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever

So if we get the big jobs
And we make the big money
When we look back now
Will our jokes still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?
I keep, keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
And this is how it feels

[Repeat 1]

La, la, la, la:
Yeah, yeah, yeah
La, la, la, la:
We will still be friends forever

Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly

No comments: