Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Taiwan! Part 1 :D

okay! now let's talk about my
TAIWAN TRIP :D
there really have a loooooooooot
of cute guy!!
asian and white man (ang mo!!)
weeeeee :D
i went to many places..
and shop a lot..
i bought 3pairs of shoes and some clothes for myself
of coz i won't forget souvenir for my sis..
and i love the CHINA AIRLINE :D
coz got music and movie for me to escape from boredom..
hahahaa..
i watch im num 4 and prada to nada in the plane
and listen to bruno, adele and taylor music :)
didn't take many pictures..
coz memory fulled.
and im busy playing so lazy to take pictures la.. ;)
we stayed in 5 different hotel.
the nicest and the most glamor 1 is
Crowne Plaza Rebar Taipei 5 Stars Hotel :D



























my shop :P





















the kid o.0?





this guy from far look so handsome!!
but when near........ =.=








No comments: