Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Monday, April 11, 2011

random

just wanna post some random stuff.
hmmm.. i feel people around me are changing.
change to the negative side.
attitude and character.
i know no one is perfect.
that's why pencils have erasers.
- my header ;) -
even i also changed.
become more hot-tempered and small-minded.
but i really will try my best to be
more patient.
especially to my family? =/
recently have a lot argument happen
im not involve but i feel so sick of it.
hope everything will be fine soon.
and back to last time :)
anyway, have some reminder for those haters.
-im not sure whether i have many,
but im sure there are a few of them-

im a person who very straight forward.
i don't like you,
i will show it in a obvious way.
accuse me,
i will fight for my right.
if you want to mess with me,
i won't just shut my mouth.
im not a person to mess with.
im fierce when im angry,
so better don't annoy me with the shitty stuff.
and i seriously hate those being so fake and irresponsible!

fake people :
tell me face to face if you have any problem with me!
don't act good in front of me
and don't ever try to backstab me!
somehow i will know about it..
so it's better to settle with me than being such a jerk

irresponsible people :
please, pleaseeeee! don't take so many pose
if you can't handle it.
not only u make your life become miserable
but our life will follow the same.

sigh` this few months gonna be emo months.
many things happen..
like.... what's going on wei??
everything turns up so messy..urgghhh :/
and many exam is waiting for me to take..
study study study..
have not enough time.
- don't say i have time to blog but don't have time to study.
coz im human. i need to take a break :P -

btw, don't know why my facebook just now have problem.
can't log in for a few hours.
but now okay back d.
at first i thought people hacked my account 0.0!
but luckily is not..hahaa

...............................................................

just now i saw BRUNO MARS' CONCERT VIDEO!!!
aaaaaaaaaahhhhHHHHH!!!!
I WANT TO GO SO BADLY!!! D;
i feel so jealous those fans that can go :'(















in 3 days his tickets had sold out. SOLD OUT! D;
he don't know malaysia have so much of his fans??!?!
why so little ticket and handle in such a small place.. sigh
but he say he will be back soon!
and he say he want to see the same faces again.
but i disagree with this!
coz the next time my face will be there tooooo!! hahaha xD
hope he will keep his promise and come to malaysia again! :D

Peter Gene Hernandez is AWESOME

No comments: