Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Saturday, September 25, 2010

Aquaria ♥

14 September 2010

last few days i suggested to go
Aquaria,KLCC to my dad..
and cant believe he agree tooo!! :D
ahhhh.. so happy :]
i think this holiday is the best..
coz im not everyday staying in the house!!
weeeeeeee~~~~
actually im more excited to see
ang mo (white people) x)
but it make me disappointed again..lol~
mostly are the mat rempik..urghhh!!
why?!!!
why i dont have the chance to meet them?!!
nooooooooooooooooo~~ xP
here have some pictures la..
enjoy the aquatic and our pictures! :P

wheel chair, amanda & my shirt are the same..xD










hungry! ;(

food ar~ :]

ammmm..yummy~





nemo!!!! ♥

i like this :)
i captured it..hehe

where is my love?

:D oh my darling~ ♥

my grandma :]





i play with this little shark :)










will upload Piranha video soon :)

the wolf look at her
and their hands going to make a love shape ;)




little cousin :)







nah! sepet!

~ the end ~
;) nitez ♥.

No comments: