Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Monday, July 12, 2010

:/

okie...
firstly, i wanna say......
i can't always online to blog and facebooking anymore..
-ermm..facebook maybe still can use hp to check-
because of my 'beautiful' eyes lah.
if i continuous online i think my astigmatism
will ruin my eye sight..
*im going to blind soon! ;/*
last saturday i woke up..
when i want to wear my spec
then suddenly 'piak'
my spec broke :/
*am i too gagah? lol*
actually last year my spec already crack a bit..
then slowly it crack more..
so that saturday my spec really broke. sigh
i bought a new spec..
but need wait for 2 WEEKS!!?
coz my astig 450..
too high d..
so need wait longer and PAY MORE!!
RM580!!! arghhh!!
wasted! aikz..
it's so suffering that living without my spec.. :'(
yeah yeah yeah..i got contact lens..
but i cant wear it the whole day lah..
will make me get red eye again :(
so now im using rubber band to tie it back.. xD
i will wear it in house
seeeeeeeee.. *funny rite?* hahahaa



2ndly, I MISS FIFA WORLD CUP!!
lol~ i know it sound crazy
coz i suddenly so gilakan bola..
hahahaha..
i also dunno why x)





3rdly, im getting more and more lazy!!
homeworks didn't do..
ditch school..
doing nothing at house..
haih.. anyone can wake me up???????
change me become more hardwroking!!!!
haih =.=
exam coming soon..
my study sucks but havent start any revision..goshhhhh!

lastly, im bored of my life..
have so much things to do..
24 hours is not enough for me..
i want to escape reality and take a break from the world!!!
i really wish someone would wave a magic
wand and all problems will go away... :(
............................................................................

ohhh..btw..i found this cute guy..
i have no idea who is him..
just a random search and i found him :)

nitez people`~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...take k for your eyes....
i just bought a new spec too...
shortsightedness~~~~~~~
i also love football jor.......
but i not crazy like u .....
u can watch The Premier League~