Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Attention to my DEAREST FRIENDS~ Please read this until the end...

2day something bad happen...
is really very bad...
i cant believe that will happen to me...
everyone was so shock...
2day i fight with teacher in school...
we keep yelling to each other...
until the whole school also know...
why we fight??
because that idiot accuse me that i ponteng PJ class..
im not! i just go in my class and do my stuff...
no other teacher relief so why i must waste my precious time to
playing around at the field?
now i have been gantung for 2weeks
and now all the teachers are discussing whether want
to expel me from school or not..
im so sad and scare..
dont know what else can i do!
i maybe will move to CP school..
goodbye to my Kajang friends~~ T.T








GET SHOCK OF THIS ?!?!?!
UNBELIEVABLE?!!
FASTER GO CHECK THE CALENDER TODAY IS WHAT DATE!!!!
1ST OF APRIL!!!!!



HAPPY APRIL FOOL!!!!!!!
wahahahahaa....XD
nothing to do...
so post this for FUNNN~~ hohoho

No comments: